Friday, November 13, 2020

AV49P MOTHERBOARD DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I will not under declare a package If you have any questions, then please use my eBay ID link to ask a question. PayPal payments only please. Other offers may also be available. Learn more - opens in new window or tab. This item will ship to United States , but the seller has not specified shipping options. I get most of my shipments out within 1 business day of payment. Sell one like this.
Uploader: Vokus
Date Added: 6 August 2012
File Size: 27.89 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 84274
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Start of add to list layer. Image not available Photos not available for this variation. Back to home page Return to top. Report mktherboard - opens in a new window or tab.

On Leaving me feedback: Add to watch list. Add to watch list Add to wish list.

This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Back to home page. See other items More Learn more - opens in new window or tab.

Have one to sell?

Calculate Varies based on location and shipping method. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees.

An item that has been used previously.

Refer to eBay Return policy for more details. Add to watch list. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended.

Shuttle AV49PN - motherboard - ATX - Socket 478 - PT800

I get most of my shipments out within 1 business day of payment. This board is tested and working see BIOS photo. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. You are covered by the eBay Motherbard Back Guarantee if you receive an item that is not as described in the listing.

I will not under declare a package. Skip to main content. If you need to contact me, then please use eBay's mail system to send me a message. I respond to all messages sent to this eBay account; sometimes it can take me several hours to respond but I WILL get back to you. Seller does not offer returns. Occasionally, a shipment takes a few days more.

Shuttle AV49P AV49PN Socket mPGAB motherboard w/ Pentium 4 GHz and 1GB RAM | eBay

Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Sign in to check out Check out as guest.

Subject to credit approval. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. This Buy It Now listing has ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GATEWAY E4300 NIC DRIVER

Windows Vista Premium Ready. Something like f2 or delete While I'm not a huge fan of USB network adapters, I've recently added one t...